Thursday, June 30, 2011

A New Opportunity

Back in January I wrote about the start of something new. This evening I am writing about a new opportunity that I would have never envisioned back in January. It is truly amazing how God can work in one's life. With all the changes we have experienced in our move to the High Country of North Carolina, we have been so very blessed!

Next week I begin my work as the Interim Director of Youth Ministry with First Presbyterian Church in Boone. I am excited about this call to serve the youth within our faith community. In the coming weeks I will blog about this new journey. To learn more about First Presbyterian Church in Boone, please visit their website at www.firstpresboone.org.

2 comments:

Chandlee said...

Steve, Glad to see things are going "as the way opens," a sort of Quaker attitude. I wish you well and hope we stay in touch! Also hope things work out in getting the GSO homestead sold. I will try to remember to check into your blog more often.

Chandlee

Jean Rodenbough said...

Sounds like another step toward a new vocation one of these days. . .